Saturday, July 25, 2009

Metalic 3D Star

Just look at what my daughter did with the mini 3D star. Isn't it beautiful? She made this adorable book for her cousin's bridal shower and she was using the white stars I made for the tutorial the other day and I said that the white stars would not go with her book, as her book was too elegant. I then went out to teach a class and when I came back she had used some specialty paper to create these gems.
Here is a close up of one of the stars. It is done the same way as in the tutorial ( found here) but she used this great paper and wow!
Thanks,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

In a post of August 14th, 2008 on Inking Idaho of mini magazine holder - you wrote a comment that you made the pattern with 12/x/12 paper to make the project A2 size. Do you have the dimensions for the magazine tote that you could e-mail me? I hope you know what I'm talking about and can find them. That would save me so much time...

thanking you in advance..
svrenna1@columbus.rr.com

sharon