Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Twist on an Old Favorite

Have you ever tried a Star Book? Well, I have wanted to for some time, but with all the ideas I have in my head for projects and all the fun ideas out there to learn, I have put if off until now.

Mine is slightly different than the traditional method. Mine is coil bound with my Bind It All. I wasn't sure it would work...but it did. I will be posting the tutorial for this Coil Bound Star Book soon. I think I will call it Bound by the Stars. I used a Spellbinder Nestability but you can easily adapt this project to any size. I also used the new Razzleberry Lemonade DS paper.

Here is the book open so you can see that it still opens similar to the traditional star book.

And one more view. The rest of the images will have to wait until the tutorial.
Thanks for looking,




4 comments:

sandie carter said...

Love it. Love it!! Can't wait to see your tutorial.

Mary said...

Great idea, I am always looking for ways to use my BIA. TFS

Liddy said...

Wow just gorgeous, looking forward to the tutorial that's for sure.

Regina said...

It's so wonderful, a dream! I'm waiting to your tutorial, too.

Greetings Regina