Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SCS238

I received the Splitcoast card layout challenge today and decide I would make a card for a change. This is what I came up with. I used Pocket Silhouettes for the oval centers and not sure where the sentiment is from. I regret doing the paper piercing but it is too late now so I worked with it anyways.

The whisper white ovals are on dimensionals as are the Basic black scallop ovals. I did not have any Baja Ribbon so I used bashful blue because it was the closest color I did have. I should have got some ribbon cause I stocked up on the paper since it was one of my favorites.

I scallop border punched the top edge of the white border and then eyelet border punched the lower edge on the same piece. The Designer Paper is from Walk in The Park, and the card base is Baja . The final touch is two silver brads on either side of the sentiment.
Thanks,




No comments: