Friday, December 30, 2011

Advent Calendar Wreath

I got a new Accucut die called Box-Bon Bon. Shortly after it arrived Accucut posted a contest and Amanda suggested i use it to make something for the contest. It is a pinnovation die and there aren't many videos in that section yet. But I never used it that way. I created 25 boxes and turned them into a wreath that is used as an advent calendar. I used Graphics 45 Christmas paper and feel it turned out awesome!
Graphics 45 thought so too and it won a Randon Crafts of Christmas prize from them. I haven't received the prize yet but will let you kow what it was when it arrives....thank you Graphics 45, I love your products.
I won't know if it has won the Accucut contest until the New Year but I will let you know if it does.
You can view the video below.





Thanks,





No comments: