Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Favor Boxes Available!

I bought several new favor box dies from Accucut. These are great for Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
The one pictured above is a self closing box. I used designer paper to create it and stamped the tag with a similar designed stamp. It looks like it is from the paper but it isn't. These are very fast to put together and require no adhesive.


This one is a cake slice box. it is the largest of the boxes. I added some border punched trim to the upper edge to look like icing. and then wrapped the box with some satin ribbon and added a elegant bow. Simple yet beautiful!


This is a mini french fry box. The box itself is quite plain, but I love how it turned out. I used Designer paper for the box and added some satin ribbon. The label is on dimensionals and of course a bit or floral embelishments add a finbal touch to this favor box. This ended up being my favorite in the end.



This last box is called a Bon Bon box. It is simple but adorable. This was my favorite until I did the mini french fry box. Okay lets face it, they are all just adorable.

So, if you are in need of favor boxes, check out my store at http://dcands.ca. Prices aren't posted yet but contact me and we can get pricing worked out.
P.S. Large orders will require longer pre -order times.


Thanks,







No comments: