Saturday, December 3, 2011

Say Cheese!

After seeing the amazing camera album made by Anna, I knew I had to make one. Mine is not as detailed as hers but I still love how it turned out.
The album base is made from an Accucut die and you can buy them from me here under die cuts.

I had lots of die shapes that I could use for this album - several filmstrip pieces, one from Sizzix, one from Tim Holtz and one from My Favorite Things.


The front of each page is embellished so that the opening can still be seen. On this page the filmstrip acts as a pocket.



The back of each page has a flap that opens, like an old fashioned camera, where there is a photo matt for a picture.


The back of the flap is also embellished so they will still open. This one has a doily die cut as a pocket that holds a folder insert.


And I love I Am Roses flowers so I used them throughout this project.



I was able to stamp several of this BINGO cards when I was at a friends house scrapbooking. It is so adorable. I may need to search for this one and buy it. I added dangling tags and charms to each of the pages.


I hope you enjoyed seeing this project. I will try to get a video done, but may not be until the new year as I am working a lot and have to still get ready for Christmas.



Thanks,






2 comments:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

very nice Tammy - looks great

MD said...

** superbe bravo *