This is a close up of the flower. It is several layered Primas that I have inked and embossed. I am very pleased with how these turned out. I will definitely being doing this technique again and again! The charm is from a dollar store. I added a stamped background and then a stamped word. The fibres are various and not sure where they all came from but they seemed to work well for the color scheme. The center brad is also a dollar store find.
Inside the book are pocket pages made from two scallop envelope die cuts and attaching them together only at the side flaps. One is cut from DS paper and the other from cardstock. I folded the DS paper flap down so you could easily see that there was a tag inside.
I used the round tab punch and jumbo eyelets with some wide stripped grosgrain for each tag and then stamped a journal spot on the back of each tag.
Just another pocket. Each tag was made from the following pages cardstock color and the tab was from two pages ahead in the book, so that there was a pattern. Although that doesn't really matter, that is how I did mine. Any of the tags could go in any of the pockets. There are five total pockets and a front and back covers. The whole thing is bound with my Bind it All and owire.
This is a fabulous project and I love your blog!!
Post a Comment