Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday Cards

Just making some birthday cards and thought I would share them. This one uses the new bird and branch punch from Stampin Up. I love this punch! I embossed the background with swiss dots and then sanded them off a bit.

I added a small gem to the bird for it's eye. and tucked it behind the branch a bit for dimension, the bird, itself is on a dimensional.

I love how this one turned out! Do you see that big flower, I made my own felt flower. I simply bought some felt and die cut it with my big shot. I will be doing a fun tutorial on that so you can all see how simple it is and begin making your own felt wonders.

I added a craft button tied with some twine for the flower center.

This one is super simple, I punched a border along the lower edge but did not run it all the way to the edges. I stamper the cupcake and used glossy accents and stickles to add some dimension to it.

Of course you have to have a masculine card, so I made this one. I was given some vintage music paper and used a small piece for the matt layer, tearing the edges. Then used four curly label punches to form a square. Punched some circle presents and popped them up.
I hope you enjoy these. I have some fun Valentine projects on the way. Just finishing up my year end stuff.
Thanks,




1 comment:

Julie said...

Grat cards. They are all just perfect but my fav is the first one with the pink and the bird.