Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the 3rd Week to Christmas...

Dream Create and Share taught to me....how to make this treat box using two SU dies!
This sweet treat box is made by combining cut out pieces from two different Stampin Up dies. I wanted to create a box that was different from others out there, and I think this one fits.

This is a close up of the sentiment tag on the side. I used stickles to accent the edges and the design on the ends of the flourishes. I did not have the magnetic movers and shapers from the mini to add a matt to this, but if I had it at the time of making it I would add a matt layer to the back of this sentiment. I have it now...it arrived on the second.

I added some stickles also along the upper edge of the basket and around the handle opening. This is such a fun little box to make, and it is big enough for a variety of small gift or homemade sweet treats.

This tutorial is no longer available!

Thanks,




No comments: