Friday, June 12, 2009

Variation on Trinket Box

This is a slight change to how I finished my trinket box from the tutorial found here.
I added a flower from the Pretties kit and another center Prima flower and then a gem brad. I also die cut some leaves and did pretty much everything else the same.


This is so fun to make. I already know several people who will be getting these as gifts, since after showing them the finished boxes they made it known they would like one.

and just a picture from another angle.
Thanks,

2 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Does this use the Sizzix Matchbox Die or what? And how much in US Dollars is $7 Canadian? Thanks so much. It looks great!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Primitive Seasons said...

Tammy, I forgot you don't have an email listed so please visit my blog to see my finished carousel box. I gave you and your blog a big plug and I hope everyone buys the tutorial.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com