Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, Being on the road in a big truck sure is a different way of life. I enjoyed being with my husband on the road, but I am sure glad to be back home.
Thanks for all the great comments posted while I was away and also thanks to those who patiently waited for their tutorials for my return home. I will be working on some requested tutorials and project for fall classes. Summer is a bit hectic with the children home from school , so I am not sure how often posts will be made during the summer, but I will when I can.
It is good to be back!
Today is also your last chance at my Blog-a-versary candy- free tutorials for a year. I will do a draw for the winner in the morning but any comment posted after midnight tonight will not be included in the draw.

Thanks,

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi Tammy!
I tried to set up a blog just to win your candy, but alas my computer doesn't like me! LOL!
I love the trinket box but I live in the US. Do you have a price for us too? Please let me know awilhelmatcomcastdotnet. Thanks and when I fix my computer and start my blog I will link your creations often. Good Luck with your goal. Alicia