Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Special Orders!

At the craft show I was in this past weekend, I was asked to make a couple personalized journals. One was to be mostly blues with a hint of red and the other pinks and purples. They are for two small children.

Elastic silver cording is wound around each of the beginnings letters for their names. A gem is glued to the top of each letter "i" and a gem brad at the end of each name for decorative accents. All of which is on dimensionals.
The letters are covered with card stock, versa mark, heat and stick and then finally dazzling Diamonds.

I used Prima flowers and tiny beads for the flower border on each book cover. Assorted fibers were used to trim the binding which was done using my Bind It All. I am so glad I have this tool. It makes projects have such a nice finished look.

The inside is divided into four sections each. The section dividers are card stock and the pages are basic lined paper.

On each divider there is also a place to write some special notes or whatever.


Do you think they will love them? I hope so, I know I had fun making them.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!









3 comments:

Amy said...

I would like to become a "follower" of your blog -- do you have that option?

Thanks - Amy

Joani McDonald said...

Tammy ~ you are so stinkin' creative! I just drool over your items that you create.
Please stop by my blog, I have something for you!
Hugs,
Joani

whoistracy said...

Tammy, your journals are just stunning!