Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Chocolate Fix!

I love chocolate! Dark chocolate best. Well, needless to say I also love the Au Chocolat DS paper. So here are a couple of cards I made using Chocolate Chip cardstock and Au Chocolat DS paper. The card above uses a punch technique I first seen on Cambria Turnbow's blog. You can see it here...
http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorials

You will need to scroll down to the Build a Flower/Build a Brad section. here is a closer look...I then used my uni-ball Signo pen to add cross stitch marks for the faux-stitching. The embossed rectangular look is done with my Skore-Pal.


I am not sure what this fold is called, but I love it. The belly band comes off to open the card.
and here it is opened...


Thanks and have a great Wednesday,




No comments: