Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mini Pocket Tag Book



I love creating books...especially since I got my BInd it All. I would create them before I had it as well, but now it is soooo much more fun! This book has a pocket for each of the tags shown below. Above, the cover, has chipboard details. The base is solid black chipboard. The scroll is a Spellbinder die, one of the scallops is a cuttle bug die and the other is the SU scallop punch.The center flower is from the Boho Blossoms punch and One of A Kind SU Stamp set. Paper is Petals and Paisley DS paper also from SU.Bling is from dollar store.




This book was so fun to make..now to figure out who to give it to..hmmm.


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Very pretty tag book!! I really like your blog. Don't get discouraged it takes a while for people to find new blogs.

Tess said...

This book is beautiful. I want to make one now. Please don't get discouraged. Just keep posting your beautiful work and also keep posting it on SCS.