Friday, June 4, 2010

Treat Box Variations

I made a couple more boxes with some slight variations, the one above is slightly shorter but used the same flower from the die. I did not add as much embellishments to this box and I did not include a knob on the top.

This box is made using the largest flower from the flower folds die. I also made the box shorter (4"). The paper measured 4" x 7 1/4". I scored it every 7/8" .

I used a Prima flower with a handmade rosebud center for the box topper on this one.

I should have made my vine stamping a bit higher on this box as most of it ended up being covered by the lower petals, but I will know for next time. You can see the tutorial for this box here.
Thanks,





2 comments:

Lorrinda said...

I can just imagine all the variations for this box! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

Creations by Patti said...

I like this shorter version, too. (will hold less treats). TFS.....P