Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun with Flowers

Here are some flowers I will be doing for a class. The techniques are mostly, not my original ideas, but I will be teaching them to my local group of ladies.

These are Sugared Primas, done with paper flowers from various sources.

These are two different kinds of scrunched flowers. They are my favorites! These are made with punches and are perhaps the easiest to do.

This is the well know "Velma" flower.

Here are two different Roses, one is the Tim Holtz and the second is my own using the newest flower punch from Stampin Up.

These are one version of the many out there, Lolipop flowers.


These are so pretty in real life, pictures never quite do the real thing justice. The Tim Holtz rose technique is not done with grundge paper and I do it a bit differently so it will sit flat on your project, so it is my version of his technique.
Most of these technique can be found on YouTube along with many, many other flower tutorials.

Thanks,