Monday, March 2, 2009

Some Long Overdue Scrapbooking.

I have a ton of pictures to scrapbook, but I rarely scrapbook. This weekend I actually felt in the mood and did some of my wedding pictures. Above is my dress. I made the dress. It is not designer material but I enjoyed being able to design and make it.
I like to add dimension to my pages. Here I used dimensionals to pop up this design stamped on Not Quite Navy cardstock and cut out. Below I also added flowers with gem stone centers to add interest to the page.

The next page uses die cut accents that have also been texture embossed. I had such fun creating these pages. If you are ever struggling for a layout idea you can get lots from Page Maps I used a couple combined to get these layouts. I rarely use an exact copy. But I like having a place to start when I get stuck.


Here is the entire page. My SIL and I made the bouquets at her house. We had a great time. She is very talented. She even wrote a poem for me that I read during the ceremony. I am glad to be back in creative mode. It had slowed down after the holidays and took a long time to come back. Of course it didn't help that I was sick for a long time.


There is still one opening for the blog challenge in the previous post.
Thanks so much for looking and comments are always appreciated,





2 comments:

Tara said...

Your dress looks gorgeous - I am envious of people who can sew more than on a card! lol

Sue Frelick said...

It's a stunning page, Tammy. I'm thrilled to see that you are working on your wedding album again. Love you!