Anyone for a chance to win something?
Charlene over at Paper and Ink Playground is playing this fun blog candy thing. I had to be one of the first five to leave a comment on her blog and continue the blog candy give away on my blog...so here are the rules...not sure where they originated from....
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you!This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year! (I will get it to you in the next month or so, hopefully - grin).
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I have tons of ideas, but who knows what it will be? Not you, that's for sure!
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog! (then come here and post, I WILL check your blog *wink*) The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
So....who will be the first 5 people????? We now have four...only one more!
Thanks for playing...