Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snowman Soup...My Version!

Okay...I know there are lots of versions out there for snowman soup...but here is mine. Similar yet different. I like to have pretty packaging and this is slightly different than last years but close. My angel policy stamp is on the back of the bag label. I will be selling these at the craft show this comming weekend.
Here is a close up of an individual bag. There is a packet of hot chocolate mix, a min zip bag of miniature marshmallows and a mint chocolate stick. It is all in a slightly larger zip bag with a die cut Top Note bag topper.

I came up with this instruction/nutritional facts bag liner for the back of my bag ...thought it was cute and everyone really liked it last year so kept that the same this year.
I used a poem from Splitcoast and added some extra stuff on my own to make it personalized.
Thanks,




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute!!

Sue Frelick said...

Sweet! Where did you find the ovation chocolates? I heard they had been discontinued.

Project Create said...

Sue, they are actually not Ovation sticks this year....I guess I need to change my insert. I got a very similar at a local store.