Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shipping Charge issue fixed!

Hi Ladies,

I have to appologize for an issue that has arised due to my lack of computer savy in understanding PayPal.
I recently made my handmade flowers a for sale item, which required adding a shipping charge. Previously everything I sold was simply e-mailed to you after I received payment. Well, adding shipping somehow added shipping to everything!
I did not know this had happened and did not know how to fix it once I found out it had happened.
I have contacted PayPal and they have helped me to resolve this issue. So now only items that require actual shipping have a shipping charge attached to them.
Sorry for any inconvienence this has caused and I look foward to future business with you. I try very hard to keep, you, my customer, followers and friends happy. I hope this helps.

Thanks,