Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Class for the New Year...

Okay, I know I said I would not be posting anymore until after Christmas, but I wanted to share this. It is going to be my first class in the New Year. It is a Gratitude Journal and a page marker. It has a vintage feel right down to the imitation wrought iron hinges.
Here is a close up of some details.

There is a pocket on the inside for your page marker or a note if giving as a gift.


There are several sections, so you can categorize what you are grateful for.

My goal for the new year is to see how selling my kits and finished projects goes online. So in the New Year you will be able to get this project one of four ways.
1. Take my Class - January 8th 6:30 - 9:30 pm (if you are in my local area) fee $18.00 and everything is included. As always you only need to show up and you always go home with a completed project.
2. Buy Instructional kit only - this will be a PDF file tutorial that will be e-mailed directly to you upon receipt of payment. Fee $12.00
3. Buy a materials kit - you will receive a kit that is stamped and ready for you to assemble. I will ship anywhere in Canada and the US. The Kit fee will be the same as the class fee as I will be doing extra preparations that you would normally do yourself in class. Kit Cost $18.00 + shipping and handling fees.
You can pre-order this item..but they will not be shipped until after the class has run.
or
4. Fully Completed - You can request for me to fully create this project for you and then I will ship it to you. This will cost extra as I will be doing all the work. Completed Journal fee $24.00 plus shipping and handling. Again, you may pre-order this item but this will only ship after class has run.
For those purchasing kits or completed journals I will be using PayPal. Please note prices are in Canadian dollars.
I look forward to the New Year and this new way of making my projects available to you.
Thanks so much,





No comments: