Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Loving this Paper!

I just love Bella Rose DS paper...don't you! I will definitley have to stock up on this paper before catalogue end. Here is something cute I came up with after seeing this adorable magazine style box card holder on Inking Idaho's blog. She plans to make a holder to fit standard cards, but I could not wait for that so came up with my own. I will post more pictures at a later date and will try to get the dimensions posted for the bigger box...the smaller dimensions are on Inking Idaho's site. Thanks and have a great day...don't forget to stamp!
Please leave a comment with your e-mail address if you would like a copy of the PDF file for the larger box.
Thanks,


4 comments:

Tess said...

I really like this bella rose dp also. I want the dimensions for the bigger box. You did a beautiful job on these cards and of course the boxes as well. I am so happy that you have been posting. I was missing you there for awhile.

Kristine said...

This is definately one of my FAVES too so far!! :) LOVE all your gorgeous creations here.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to send me the dimensions for the bigger box! I would greatly appreciate it!~

Thanks so much!

~ Kim
a.lake51923@ns.sympatico.ca

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy,
I was wondering if you've had a chance to put the dimensions or template for the bigger A2 sized magazine/notecard holder together? Could you possibly send them to me?

Thoroughly enjoy your site and the tons of inspiration!

~ marian
soly4fun@verizon.net