Thursday, June 12, 2008

Short Notice

Woke up this morning and my DD12 asked me to make her a birthday card for her friend. I was in the middle of feeding the baby and said I couldn't at that moment, so she proceeded to choose some colors and cut the paper to the sizes she wanted. She CB the Pale Plum piece of paper, then continued to get ready for school and I took over making the card. Now, DD is a great card maker herself, but because this was last minute I agreed to help. The inside says " May every Part of your Birthday have Happy in it". This card is the result. Not bad for a rush job!

The recipe:

Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum
Stamps: Girlfriends and Big Flowers, and Full of Life
Other: SU markers ( Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant), Flower Punch, Piercing Tool kit, dollar store bling and sponging

Thanks for looking and may your day also be full of happiness,



1 comment:

Tess said...

For a last minute card. This is fantastic. I love the stamp and the size of the card.