Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blissful Pocket Card


Made this card about 2 weeks ago, but wanted to upload something creative today. I have been struggling with getting my camera to take decent pictures of my creations, so I got out the manual and I can already see a difference. The first image is taken before I read the manual, the second is after. I definitely see an improvment, especially with the color and the text readability.
Recipe:

Stamps: Friendship Blooms, One of a Kind
Ink: Purely Pomegranite
Paper: Berry Bliss DS paper, Purely Pomegranite, Pretty in Pink
Other: SU Round Tab Punch, Boho Blossom punch, Nestabilities - oval and oval scallop,Pretty in Pink Grosgrain, Piercing tool, Dollar store Bling and Dimensionals.


I just love this paper, it is soooooooo perfect! I will definitley have to stock up on this one.


Thanks,




No comments: