Friday, June 6, 2008

Easy Peasy Ice Cream Card

Saw a few of these adorable, easy cards around on Splitcoast and some Blogs (sorry not sure which ones) and thought I would try making a couple myself since I just got my Tart & Tangy stamp set yesterday. They are so cute.
Here is how I did the inside (above) and a couple of close ups of the fruit on the front. as you can see I added some crystal effects and then some Dazzling Diamonds to add a touch of sparkle.


What a time I had to find a popcycle stick, I know I have a whole container somewhere, but I could not find them... then i remebered I have some rub ons and they use a pop cycle type stick...ahhh ha! That's what i used, but I will exchange them for wooden ones when I find them.

Thanks for looking,








3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thank you for sharing your creation. I have looked through your blog and you are very talented.
I came from Tess's blog hope you dont mind me leaving a comment.

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Adorable I 'll have to make some of these to put on the treat bag I make for my little ones in Bible School.

Tess said...

This is such a cute idea. The everything about it. I enjoy visiting your blog. You have some really cute projects. I have awarded you the Arte y Pico Award.
Visit my blog for more info.