Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Double the Fun

Here is a double pocket card I made and I noticed as I was about to post it on Splitcoast, that they have a tutorial for a double pocket card, although it is not quite the same as this one. Not sure if you can see it, but I used a stylus to make vein lines on the leaves for a more realistic effect.
Here is the card open...I used Beate's Grid technique tutorial on scoring your paper for the background on the first page you see here and I used my corner rounder with the guide removed to make the scalloped edge on the second page.
Here is the tags. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Simply used various punches.

Thanks and have a terrific Thursday,







2 comments:

Tess said...

This is a beautiful card. I will add you to my blog. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Madsen said...

I love the subtle difference of yours compared to the SCS one. Can you share your pattern/template? smadsen33052@comcast.net