Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vacation Mini

This mini was a quick project made in an evening at the request of my daughter.

She wanted a gift for someone and needed it ASAP. My camera did not do a great job on the color for the pictures and the minis is gone before I could retake and photos, so although they don't look like the pages really do coordinate.

Since it was a travel themed mini, I made several Post Card style inserts that would be great for photos and journaling.

I also made some tickets that could be used for recording details about photos.

This is a pretty simple page, just tuck in a few photos.

Some tags...got to have tags!

A fun photo matt with a flower embellishment.

And the last page.
Hope you enjoyed this cute mini. The photos don't do it justice but they are all I have.
Thanks,




1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Tammy - That is so cute ... thanks for sharing.