Friday, February 6, 2009

Top Note Mini Book

It feels like forever since I have posted, I have been sick and I am just getting back at stuff. So today has been busy with posting. I love the Top Note die, you can do so much with it. I think it is my favorite die. The letter is from the Serrif Essentials die alphabet. I always wanted a really nice die alphabet, and this one is great.
I used the swirly decorative strip die to make the swirls and edges on the pages. Here a just a couple of the pages. I then included different "friendship" stamps punched out and adhered with dimensionals. This is a gift for a friend...I hope she likes it. I think I will make a couple more for some more good friends.
Just a note, I originally tried to make the book with the full die cut, but the pages would not turn correctly so I had to trim off one long side. In the future I would recommend taking care of that in the die cutting process by lining the paper up so it cuts one long or short edge off.

Thanks so much for looking,




1 comment:

Corie said...

This is precious!!