Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Finally a new project to share with you.
It is my first submission in the Accucut Grand Mark Challenge 2013
I made this smash style scrapbook album using chipboard to die cut the Book-Suitcase cover using die B1565. Some of the inside pages are created using cardstock and designer paper and die Album 6 1/2 x 9 item number A1059.
I also used A9 Card Frame die number NC102 and Envelope -CD #2 die number EV760.
I created a custome die for polaroids.
I used sizzix Belts & Buckles die to embelish the front and back covers.
I used several die from My Favorite things including this vintage cassette die.






 I love this viewfinder die. so fun to see vintage dies and use them for embellishments.







 I can't get this image to rotate so sorry for the side view.



Hope you enjoyed this project. I will get a video uploaded shortly and post the link.
Thanks,

1 comment:

Where Colors Take Me said...

Hi Tammy. I love your travel Smash book. It's beautiful.