Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Version of the Sunburst Mini

Here I have made another version of the Sunburst mini using the Deck the Halls Designer Series paper from Stampin Up.

For the cover trim I used my new Martha Stewart Holly and Berries punch to cut the Holly leaves. I then used a stylus to add a center groove and depth to the leaves. A Prima pointsettia completes the closure trim.

Here are the tags inserts. I used various embossing borders for the edges of each tag.

and here are the backs of the tags. I tried to include a journal spot on each along with some vintage styles stamped images. Stamped images are from Stampin Up and Tim Holtz.

I just love the way this book looks open. Below is a video of the mini if you want to check it out as well.
Thanks,

1 comment:

Banner Market said...

This is beautiful Tammy! Love the colors you used. So pretty! Thanks for the great video too, So cute!