Saturday, May 8, 2010

Another Page for my Daughter

Another page done for my girl. This one is of her and her BFF.

I used a mask to add the clock image in the lower left corner and then added some die cut clock hands that move thanks to a brad center.

Of course you need a place to journal so added a pull out folder behind the photo so she can write whatever she want there.

Just had to add this sentiment, because no one regrets time spent with a friend! The flowers are handmade using my flower technique.

As with the other page, I did lots of distressing with a distress tool and inked all the edges. She loves it!
Thanks,




1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tammy I am not surprised she loves it it is totally awesome the attention to detail and your colours it is one amazing LO...the more I see these posted the more I am getting a feeling of getting all my stuff out and try one lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x