Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April Tag Swap Tutorial

Here is the tag I made for Arlene's April tag swap. The theme was flowers/roses and the challenge was to use fabric.
I had such fun making this once the inspiration came. I am usually early with my swap but I am a bit behind this month.

You can watch me make this tag from beginning to end on Ustream on Friday April 16th Atlantic Standard time. ( GMT - 4 hours) . My channel name is NsSnowAngel.

Typically I would tell you about the making of this tag here is the post, but I will be recording the show so if you do miss it but want to know how it is made, you can catch it later.

Of course I had to use my flower. You can also learn how to make these on my channel or if that is not for you and you prefer to have them ready to use, you can also buy them from me here.

I hope the tag was worth the wait. I will ship them on Saturday after the show. I may send them rush since I am behind. I also am shipping them in a box this time because last month my flowers got a bit crushed.
Thanks,




1 comment:

Banner Market said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the texture you gave this and oooh the flower WOW! amazing. Great job!
TFS>