Monday, February 8, 2010

TWS February Tag Swap



Here is the tag I made for the tag swap over on the Scrap Beach. The theme was "Love".

I had to make ten, keep one for myself and send the rest. I can hardly wait to get nine different ones back. I have seen two already from my group, since they have already posted pictures or video.

The "L" is die cut and up on dimensionals. Then I glimmer misted it, yup I said Glimmer Misted. I finally have some glimmer mists!

To make the hugs and kisses I set an eyelet in the middle and then used my stapler and staples to make the x's.

We did not have to do anything to the back, but I wanted to. I stamped journaling lines added a flourish edge, and then stamped the word LOVE in red. I like how it turned out, hopefully the girls in the group will too! The only thing I wish I would have done that I forgot to do was add something to it that said I made it. I will do better next time.
Below you can see a video I made telling about how I made the tag.

Thanks,




2 comments:

Patricia said...

how cute is that!!!
i LOVE them!

crosspecans said...

love these tags. how do i join a tag swap like this?