Monday, January 11, 2010

Felt flower Tutorial...as Promised

A couple of posts ago I made a card that had a large die cut felt flower on the front and I promised I would share how I made it. Below is a video tutorial on how you can make your own if you have some dies and a die cutting machine. Felt is very easy to cut through and so inexpensive. You will wonder why you haven't been doing this before!
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and I hope it explains enough. You can use it for any shape that you have a die for. Flowers is just one of the most common.



Thanks,

4 comments:

Denise G said...

Great ideas and tips... thank you for sharing.

SherryBee said...

Hi, Tammy!
Another one of those 'slap the head' ideas! How cute and EASY!!!
Felt! It's what's for embellishments! hehehe
Thank you for sharing!

Maxine said...

You know what.....When I bought my Big Shot I was like "I'll be able to use fabric and chipboard and this and that"....I've only used cardstock!!! You have brought all these ideas back to life in me! I seen the new Occasions Mini Sweet Pea Stiched Felt but they are a bit too odd for me and I don't want to pay $.15 a piece for something that I really don't like. I mean some people make them work, but I just don't see me and them becoming friends.....Well now thanks to your "HELLO PEOPLE!!!" I can make flowers that I will just love!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INSPIRATION (during a very needed time)!

Mary said...

Fantastic!!!! My head is spinning with ideas.
TFS