Thursday, November 19, 2009

On the 5th Week to Christmas

Dream, Create and Share taught to me...how to make some great little nesting boxes. Can you believe it is only 5 more weeks to Christmas? Oh my! Where does the time go? Anyway, these little boxes are perfect for so many things. Alone they fit inside of each other, but separately they each will hold various gifts that may be handmade or store bought, either way the packaging needs to be just right, it helps build the anticipation, and who doesn't want their recipient to be excited about a gift you chose especially for them?

Each box is trimmed slightly different than the others, but they coordinate. Two have windows on the top.

Have you ever wrapped a gift inside a gift? That is always fun to do, well you can do that with these if you want.

Yup, that is another sneak peek at an upcoming tutorial. Next weeks actually. See how perfectly it fits into the largest of the three boxes, that is because I designed the box so that it would fit into the box. The other boxes were simply adjusted down from there.



So if you are looking for some fun packaging ideas, this tutorial may be just what you need and it is only $2.00 and ONLY available until next week's tutorial posting. I hope you are enjoying my tutorials.


This tutorial is no longer available!

Thanks,




1 comment:

Twila said...

Wow! love your boxes! Hey did you know you won the ribbon over on my blog? You just have till Friday to contact me with your name and addy or I'll be giving it to the next closest. Happy THanksgiving!
Twila