Thursday, October 1, 2009

On the 12th Week of Christmas....

...I chose to make cards.
I have decide to create a Christmas project a week for which you can buy the tutorial for. Each one will be simple but fun. The tutorial will ONLY be available until the posting of the next week's project. They will not be available after that time. The first is the card I used for swaps at a recent SU meeting. I chose a card first because we usually make alot of card to give away, so I wanted you to have lots of time to create these. If you do each project as they are received, you will have a good start at your Christmas preparations. I know other blog are doing similar things. So let's see how it goes. These tutorials are just $2.00 each.

This Tutorial Is no longer available for purchase.


Thanks,



1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

Hi Tammy,
I must be blind, but I can't find your email address anywhere...

Hugs,
Di