Monday, August 10, 2009

For the Whole Year- Birthday Organizer!

For those who like to be organized and have pretty things to organize with, I have created this card organizer box. The individual monthly pockets are removable, making it easy to focus on one particular month. Although the title says Birthday, you can also include other special days like anniversaries. I will add an index sized card to each monthly pocket to record those special days for that month.

Here is a close up the rose. I have to say I hesitated when another rose set came out in the catalog as I already had two beautiful sets. But, after seeing how versatile this set was I gave in and purchased yet another. A friend then traded stamp sets with me, so I am now back down to two rose sets.

Here you can see the pocket. I think I will yet stamp a partial rose on the inside top of each pocket in Baja Breeze as a finishing touch (suggestion for that idea came from my friend).
This will be one of my fall classes.
Thanks,




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your birthday wishes box. I would LOVE to take your class! And I love your train up a stamper message!

thanks for sharing!

Gardenia (on Splitcoast...)

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

Class? did I hear a class? can't wait - Nancy LeBlanc

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute!! I love it, and will make one for my brother who called to chew me out for not reminding him of events!! LOL...

Kayleen said...

Are you selling the tutorial to this card box? I would love to make it. Kayleen Clements - http://kayleenscreations.blogspot.com - kgclements@earthlink.net