Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another GRAD book

For the GRAD book class we did whatever school colors were desired, depending upon where the student was graduating. Here is another of the color combinations. I love how this one turned out. When I was preping the pages, I was thinking that it was going to be not very nice, but after it was completed, I was in awe of how beautiful the colors worked together. I wish Stampin Up would sell Going Gray in a large pack by itself though and not in a multipack only. I have a difficult time acquiring enough of this color cardstock for this class.
I used various Designer Papers, in colors that matched the school colors.


Every book included the year of Graduation, and the school initials

And I tried to include lots of places for journaling. Everyone was very pleased with their finished books.
Thanks,





No comments: