Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's My Blog-a-versary!

Wow, it has been a whole year since I started this blog and I have a milestone recently reached just a day or so a go - 25 000 hits. Thank you to everyone who checks out my blog, to all those who generously leave comments as they are ALWAYS appreciated, and thanks to my devoted followers.

I look forward to another great year of Dreaming, Creating and Sharing with you. My goal for this next year will be to have more tutorials, as I know I love those the best on other blogs and know, as well, from your comments, that tutorials are something you enjoy as well. Some will be free and some will be for a small fee. Whatever the new year here brings, I am sure it will be fun and creative.

To celebrate I will be offering some free goodies, but I am in the middle of three large class preparations (June 3rd, 6th and 10th) and preparing the trinket box tutorial (should be ready for June 12th) . So I will have to post the goods after that.

Thank,

1 comment:

Nancy LeB said...

Congrats on the blog-a-versary! I am looking forward to the upcoming classes - can't wait for the trinket box one! Still haven't found the grey paper - so sorry - Nancy LeB