Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pretty Dress Card

I have seen a few of these adorable dress cards posted on SCS and thought I would give one a try. I did not have the template but cased one the best I could. I think it is a sweet template for a card and you could make it out of just about any DS paper. I think this would be great for a birthday card or for a party invitation.

A close up shows the bit of Bling I added to the waistband on the card. I used Stampin Up's new lace border punch and scallop border punch to make the waiste band. This card was very fn to make.
Don't forget to check out my free blog candy post here.
Thanks,





2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very, very cute. Perfect for my only grand-daughter. Can't wait to try some designer papers on it.

Tara said...

Love this card! I have been wanting to try some cards with this format!