Friday, October 31, 2008

Christmas Countdown Calendar

I fell in love with this idea when I saw it on Pickled Paper Designs blog. I new I had to make one when I saw it. I have made mine a bit different, I love altering things and making it "My Way". It look so much better IRL. I then made a cute pizza box with a belly band to make it perfect for gift giving. I also have another idea for this technique...but I will be saving that for a surprise for now.

Thanks for looking and have a great Halloween!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you did you countdown calendar. And the idea of packaging it in the mini pizza bottom with the band. But I do have a question, do you have a coil at the bottom or is it a reflection?

Project Create said...

I do have a coil at the bottom...Like I said I changed this up a bit. My "stand" for this is a bit more secure than the similar ones I have seen. After I do a class on this I will post more details on this project.