Saturday, May 31, 2008

BABY on BOARD....

Sorry for the play on words but could not resist.
This is another book I did recently as a class that went over so well I had to run the class a second time and I am still getting orders for it. We offered it originally in Blue/Green combo for Boys and Pink/Purple combo for Girls, but then someone asked for one that could go either for a boy or a girl and this is what I came up with. I think this is my favorite of them all actually.
Here is another view...


And one more...this page if done right will hold a 4 x 6 picture without cropping!
and here they are in blue and pink...


What do you think ... Should I make these to sell locally? I have been told I should but would like more input before deciding.



Thanks,




















1 comment:

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

I love this book, but am stumped on how to do them. I have been trying to find a tutorial. Could you help me out or tell me how to make them. I have heard that some people used there Cricut machine and some have bought them already cut out all they did was decorate. I would really love to learn how to do them myself so I could give them for Christmas presents. Thanks!